The issue is soul murder. The psyche is defined as “mind, soul or spirit.” Psychiatry has claimed the mind, but ignored the spirit or soul part. If you are hospitalized on a medical floor then the hospital will give you a Holy Bible; if you are hospitalized on psychiatry, they will not. Body and soul have been separated.
American medicine treats the body with drugs until it kills the soul. It’s rather like a root canal: the tooth is left in place but the nerve is taken out. The mind is not the brain, and drugs that affect the brain do not heal the soul. Read Gaia Health’s “Psychiatry: Loss of Rights by Diagnosis”:
[Jody’s] health has been devastated. Before, she was slim and in superb health. None of the following problems existed before she was forcibly drugged:
- The drugs have caused her to put on weight, and so far, try as she might, she’s only been able to lose a small fraction of it.
- She has tremors in her left foot and it feels like it’s asleep. She has tardive dyskinesia, uncontrollable movements, in her lower jaw.
- Her friends have told her that her smile, previously described as “radiant”, has changed. She is, in fact, barely able to make her face move into a smile, even though she feels like she’s smiling. (Try to imagine what that must be like.)
- Her blood pressure, which her lifelong exercise habit had always kept low, is now high.
- Her hair has thinned and gone gray and brittle.
- Her skin is dry with hot crawling sensations all the time.
- She now has osteoporosis and possibly osteoarthritis.
- Her life partner is gone. And in the process of leaving, he sold their home. Because she’d been diagnosed as mentally ill, she had no say in the process.
- She is now homeless, left with no option but to stay with family that sees her as a problem.
- She carries the label of schizophrenic.
- To add insult to incredible injury, they are now dunning her for tens of thousands of dollars to pay for the incarceration and torture that she tried to refuse!
On release, the drugs initially made it impossible for Jody to think clearly. Apparently, taking away everything a person requires to survive is the goal of treatment.
What they took away was Jody’s soul, her “I am.” She no longer “is”—but she is exactly what the “mental health” industry wants: she is subservient and compliant. She takes her meds and doesn’t argue or talk back. Her soul is dead.
Without exception, the goal of psychiatry and Big Pharma is to take the spirit out of you, to make you less “spirited.” Psychology—which does not treat with drugs—may actually help you; psychiatry will merely make you not you. Psychiatry, with its drugs, does not want you to be you because you are a pain in the neck. You cry and get angry and demand attention. Once you are “properly” drugged, you sit quietly and don’t bother anybody.
My sisters were insistent that I had to take drugs. I would drive 270 miles to sit in their living rooms for family celebrations. I would sit quietly and they would ignore me. They never drove 270 miles to visit me. When I stopped taking drugs and demanded, “Hey, what’s up with that?” they stopped speaking to me. I had gotten my spirit back and demanded accountability for their abandonment of me.
Imagine this: imagine if all those people in pain stopped taking the drugs that silence their spirits and started demanding accountability for all the hurt that’s been done to them. Wow! “Mental illness” is not in the patient’s body—it is in the body of society. It’s a social disease. People hurt each other, and some people are hurt so badly that they can’t go. They get so sad that they can’t get out of bed. They hear voices.
It’s all because their spirit has been broken by people’s cruelty. Then their cries for help are silenced by psychiatrists prescribing pharmaceuticals. Then they are silent, and no longer can cry out for help. Instead, they can be ignored.
God is watching this. He’s watching love being replaced with Ativan. As American society whirls down the toilet bowl, more and more people are crying out in spiritual pain, and their cries are being silenced with drugs.
Not for all the money in the world would I want to be in the shoes of people who provide “mental health” through drugs when Judgment Day comes. You call this caring—this business of silencing the pain of wounded spirits?
Referral of the Day: http://gaia-health.com/gaia-blog/2012-05-05/psychiatry-loss-of-rights-by-diagnosis/